Hacking Need help with SX Core Installation

Varo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I have sent my switch over to get the SX Core installed from a local person. However, he does not know about emuNand/SysNand etc. He claims that he'll install one pirated game and run it for me to prove that everything's installed correctly but I fear that will get my Switch banned.
My switch already has a few legit games installed on it and so far it has had nothing to do with hacked stuff. I would like to go online using my SysNand and use emuNand for all the CFW stuff. How do I make it so that my sysNand doesn't get corrupted ? I am completely new to this, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Varo,

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Just ask him to activate it and open and make sure the album is showing the licence is activated
And then you take it from there to create an emunand and do what you want

Varo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Just ask him to activate it and open and make sure the album is showing the licence is activated
And then you take it from there to create an emunand and do what you want
What is the album? Is there a particular screenshot he can send me as verification ?

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yea let him open the album app, the blue icon on the main menu, it will load sx os launcher.
From there without any games it should mention activated in green and no games, that means its all good

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can do emmunand with SX Core on the start up it is a simplified process just have him do the hardmod and you can activate the license on your own.

Varo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You can do emmunand with SX Core on the start up it is a simplified process just have him do the hardmod and you can activate the license on your own.
So I should just make him boot the switch once he has done the hardmod and then tell him to ship it back to me?

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I should just make him boot the switch once he has done the hardmod and then tell him to ship it back to me?

Well idk how the modchip works but setting up SXOS is alot easier than setting up atmosphere he should know how to do an emmuand if he can hardmod.

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ask him to turn it on without sd and it should show this image, if so tell him to turn it off and send it straight to you. Don't let him do anything else with your switch if he's unsure about the software side.
15266-a40a8f86126d0c669e56fc216a73c0cd.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1