1. Deathbot64

OP Deathbot64 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Hey there, Long story short I broke my modded switch to the point it wont reader sd cards and it has been banned from online play. But I do have a back up save of pokemon sword I got off the switch before it broke. I now have a switch lite. Is there anyway with another modded to switch to get this save file back onto my new switch lite? and if possible is this something I can do over the net or do I need to do this in person?

Thanks for the help

Last edited by Deathbot64, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Either use the save cloud or perform a local save data transfer.

3. Deathbot64

Canada
    the game is pokemon so i cant do cloud saves and the my sysnand nevr had pokemon. it was on my emunand and the sd card reader isnt work.

4. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    I honestly don't know if it works on CFW, but can't you just use the data transfer option that comes with the console to send your save data to your Lite?

5. Deathbot64

Canada
    Well my plain is to get someone to restore the save with checkpoint on their system in cfw and then use horizons save transfer to send it to mine. I would use horizons on my console but the sd card reader isnt working and the save and gamefile were on the emunand, not the sysnand

6. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    If you manage to do that, let us know how it goes. I always though it was possible, but I never actually saw somebody doing it.

7. Deathbot64

Canada
    I may be modding someones switch for them. So if I get to do it they have already let me know I could try. The only thing I may have to do is sign into my own account on their switch to get the save to the right profile which isnt the end of the world

Draft saved Draft deleted