Need Help With PSP Themes

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Lakerfanalways, Aug 13, 2009.

Aug 13, 2009
  1. Lakerfanalways
    OP

Member Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I am currently running custom firmware 5.50 Gen A and for some reason when I put the .ctf file into the PSP/THEMES folder..and I go to themes on the PSP, I can see the picture of the theme, but when I press apply nothing happens, doesn't change at all. I went into the plugins menu by turning off the PSP and pressing R and then turning it on, it is enabled, but still nothing. Today I upgraded my custom firmware because I was running firmware 5.00 M33-4..Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
  3. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Either the ctf you are using is meant for 5.00 M33 only or you are still using the version of cxmb for 5.00 M33 and not one for 5.50 GEN-A. Also there is a 5.00 M33-6 and a 5.50 GEN-B so you know.

4. Lakerfanalways
    OP

United States
    How do I upgrade the ctf file..do I just drag the new file to the PSP, what do I do then? The reason why I wanted to upgrade was because I read how the new madden 2010 game for the psp does not work with the older firmware

5. Lakerfanalways
    OP

United States
    I put in the new ctf file and nothing changed..still refuses to change the theme at all. so I have no idea what the heck I am doing wrong