ROM Hack Need help with Pokemon Volt White?

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I succesfully patched my clean rom of pokemon white and i get this error when the game loads on my r4i gold 3ds: error please turn off the power.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
You need to go to the web address of your card and update your R4i to match the firmware your DSi is running

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Im currently on my 3ds lates version, i believe 3.0.6 not sur, but is the latest

So you need to update your R4i, the update will be at the web address for your card, you will need a DS/Lite to run the update as your 3DS is blocked from using flashcarts.

Also, you the Wood firmware runs clean roms not patched

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds reads my flashcard fine, it can play the newest pokemon game nobunaga with no problems, but not voltwhite. So that means I cant play it or what.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
My 3ds reads my flashcard fine, it can play the newest pokemon game nobunaga with no problems, but not voltwhite. So that means I cant play it or what.

If your R4i is updated to run on the latest firmware of you DSi then try a clean rom (unpatched)

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If your R4i is updated to run on the latest firmware of you DSi then try a clean rom (unpatched)
Its a 3ds not Dsi...lol..ok ill try that, but i want to play Volt White not White

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Yeah i meant 3DS, as for Volt White, i don't think that has been fixed with Wood and Wood runs unpatched roms, so patching it won't help

andy26129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i meant 3DS, as for Volt White, i don't think that has been fixed with Wood and Wood runs unpatched roms, so patching it won't help
Dont know what i did but i got it to work now...ur a lucky charm....thanks for help...much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE