Hacking Need help with my switch

DreamCaster18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I already downloaded and set up CFW (Emummc) to my SD card and made the partition however I have recently decided that I wanted to try out Android on the switch but a post I saw suggested not to do that on that SD card with the partition for Emummc, but I want to know if it's possible just to back up the files on my computer and set the Emummc back up later.

I also want to know if there's a way to safely remove Emummc just so I can use android on it instead for now. I'm asking here since I want to know my options and I don't want to accidentally brick my switch. So, is there a way to? Or should I just get a new SD card later for android on switch?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I already downloaded and set up CFW (Emummc) to my SD card and made the partition however I have recently decided that I wanted to try out Android on the switch but a post I saw suggested not to do that on that SD card with the partition for Emummc, but I want to know if it's possible just to back up the files on my computer and set the Emummc back up later.

I also want to know if there's a way to safely remove Emummc just so I can use android on it instead for now. I'm asking here since I want to know my options and I don't want to accidentally brick my switch. So, is there a way to? Or should I just get a new SD card later for android on switch?
Just use Hekate.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just use Hekate.

From what I gather, it doesn’t support the compressed images provided on the switchroot site. I think a few steps are required(using sudo commands)to seperate them before hekate does the rest.
I’ve yet to need to try it out in that order though and probly wont ever need to, but all the feedback ive been given so far suggests this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.