Need help with FFCC: Echoes of Time

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by d4rk_13l1t2er, May 12, 2009.

May 12, 2009
  1. d4rk_13l1t2er
    OP

Newcomer d4rk_13l1t2er Newbie

Singapore
    hi, i wonder is there any way to play FFCC: EoT in a R4 SDHC Upgrade Revolution (www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp)? i use the normal R4 SDHC one, not the R4i, n yes i'm aware that this is not the real R4 thing...

anyway i've tried to use the raw ROM + the action replay codes posted here but it didn't work...

i've also tried using some fixed/patched ROMs but it still yield no result whatsoever...

both result in giving white screens right after the game is started (haven't reach main menu or anything)...

so can anyone help me please? or does anyone ever managed to play this game with a R4 SDHC?

thx in advance [​IMG]...

2. Golin

Member Golin GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Should've bought an M3 DS Real... why would you knowingly buy a fake unsupported flash cartridge is beyond me.

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia

4. d4rk_13l1t2er
    OP

Newcomer d4rk_13l1t2er Newbie

Singapore
    ok honestly it's my friend who bought them, but i thought it'll be easier to write in a 1st person point of view [​IMG]... anyway we're buying it at a local game store (Singapore) n that's the best option they have, while the other games r working just fine (including GTA)...

anyway thx elixirdream for replying 2 times, i'm just afraid that i won't be getting any answer there [​IMG]...

well still wondering if someone managed to get this working... anyway i'll be buying a ez flas 3 in 1 soon so yeah we'll se about it [​IMG]...

5. BlackStar

Newcomer BlackStar Newbie

i have an R4 SDHC, i updated my firmware from www.r4ultra.com and it seems to work fine. my FF:CC: Echoes of Time runs fine, and apparently u need this cheat to disable the anti piracy on iit, but i didnt do that crap and it still works fine. try pdating ur R4 with the one from that website.