Homebrew Need Help with DSTT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a DSTT (not DSTTi), and am having a problem with loading programs/games. My system is now unable to load homebrew games and apps. I used a homebrew game, turned off the system, and tried to load the same one again, but it froze. I've tried to load several programs, such as MS, MS2, DSOrganize, and several games, but none of them worked. I know that I don't have a conflicting file or anything, as it worked previously without any software changes. Also, I've created ROMs of my commercial games, so I could have them all in one cartridge, and they work fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

This happened once in the past, too, but I can't remember what I did to fix it. I do remember that it took several days.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
smile.gif

D

Deleted-119707

perhaps an sd error? backup all your saves and format.
or update the kernal/

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
I already tried formatting, but it didn't do anything.

I have quite a bit of experience with it. I've only seen one or two homebrew apps that wouldn't run on DSTT. What I'm talking about here is every homebrew game I have, and all of which have worked in the past.

I was able to get a game working (Anguna), but then it stopped working again. Odd...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.