Hacking Need help with ChoiDuj

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW is not available for the FW or you bricked it and don't have a backup and choidujour does not support anything above 6.2.0.
And the second step is exactly what OP wants. He bricked his 6.2.0 so he needs to boot to working FW.
Indeed. That's what I get for assuming they just wanted to downgrade after accidentally upgrading. My bad.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
The author seems to be asking about https://github.com/rajkosto/ChoiDujour not https://gbatemp.net/threads/choiduj...ller-homebrew-for-the-nintendo-switch.513416/

But the switch one is talked about too, so whichever X'D.

You upgrade with choidujour, not downgrade (ish). Downgrading can only be done if you used choidujour or choidujournx to upgrade in the first place, or whatever protects your fuses from being burned.

It sounds like you upgraded normally and are trying to downgrade through choidujour. Can't do it that way.
Erm, you should be able to downgrade even if you burnt the fuses. You won't be able to boot in OFW, but hey. It'll work if you CFW patches the fuse checks out.

EDIT: Nvm it seems like I got ninja'd

Reactions: osaka35

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I just want to unbrick it. Today I installed atmosphere, boot logo appeared... thatd it blackscreen
Please, start all over again by following the tutorial from the link. (sometimes you might be missing one file and other "things" can go wrong, so doing it all over wont do any harm)
Also, that's all you did? Tried to launch atmo and it bricked? Do/Did you have autoRCM?

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: osaka35

Sucuk60

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
More details would be nice. Walk us through how you got to this point, and what you're wanting to do after.

I already tried to downgrade my switch (5.1). Everything went fine after following the tutorial but then I had to launch cfw via hekate. I dit it and nothing happened... autorcm is disabled.
I had a little problem with HacDiskMount and transfering/mounting my files. Could HacD caused the brick?

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I already tried to downgrade my switch (5.1). Everything went fine after following the tutorial but then I had to launch cfw via hekate. I dit it and nothing happened... autorcm is disabled.
I had a little problem with HacDiskMount and transfering/mounting my files. Could HacD caused the brick?
Try it all again, from the link. Also, what CFW have you tried (did you get SDFiles) ?

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Atmos and reinx. Yes I already prepared my SDcard.
Where is the keys.txt file? I don‘t need my own keys or should I dump them too?
You run biskeydump (payload) and use it's QR code to get the keys.
(or it is talking about the other keys, which you have to find yourself, because you can't use lockpick)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu