Need help with cfg usb loader finding best version to run

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by monkeyvsrobot, Oct 4, 2013.

1. monkeyvsrobot
    OP

monkeyvsrobot Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2013
    Canada
    I started with R51 but there were a few issues so I went to R65. Games wouldn't load properly with that one so I tried an older version which was just as bad and finally tried R50. With R50 at least the games will install and run.

Biggest problem is that I can only use the Wiimote I installed it with and I can't even just get other wiimotes working in the games either. This problem existed in all versions I tried. Plus are the style settings supposed to be saved when you change them and exit? Everytime I come back in they are back to default - but I can change the config file so that's nothing really.

SOLVED - Found an old wiimote without the motionplus dongle and tried a new wiimote and they all work at the same time in the loader. Just something about that one wiimote I guess. Figured out the style settings as well. Couple of other small problems but I'll make a specific thread if I really can't figure them out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice