OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I need help, I can't get the ACNL RAM dumper working.
I have:
Old 3DS XL firmware 9.2 EUR
ACNL eshop game
but don't know why it doesn't work for me... :/
I can't get the acnlram.bin file on my SD card.

This is what I did:​

Instructions
  1. Copy acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin (get them below) onto the root of your 3DS/XL/2DS SD card -> OK
  2. Run AC:NL and get ingame, making sure you can already move your character -> OK
  3. Press home button and run the web browser -> OK
  4. Go to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump -> OK
  5. Wait a few seconds, it will crash and go back to the home menu -> OK (Web browser crash but I have no flashing screen)
  6. (optional) Return back to the game and save (if you don't want to see Resetti later) -> OK
  7. Power down the console, take out the SD card and put in the PC -> OK
  8. Open acnlram.bin file in the RAM editor and edit it to your desire -> NOT OK! I do not have this acnlram.bin file... ?
What should I do?
Thanks

RosiePosie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also followed all of the steps including clearing my browser and it won't work. I REALLY want to use Marks editing tools too. I can use the regular qr scan stuff just can't get acnlram.bin onto my SD card... Please help!

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I have also followed all of the steps including clearing my browser and it won't work. I REALLY want to use Marks editing tools too. I can use the regular qr scan stuff just can't get acnlram.bin onto my SD card... Please help!

the lock switchon your sd?

RosiePosie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope... But I finally got the file. How, I don't know. But its there. So I did a ram dump and now I can edit the file and such and I hit the "save" button but when I try to inject the changes.I get a green screen but no changes have been made. This is a LOT harder than I thought it was going to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night