Hacking Need Help, tried multiples SD's didn't work.

Ashllxlath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I tried to show apps on homebrew with lots of differents sd's but it didn't worked. Any Solutions? (Tried formatting fat32, fat16)

Ashllxlath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are your apps in the correct folder?
Yes it is, sd/apps/ctgpr for example
Also, I have a Silicon Power 32GB USH-1 Class 10 40 MB/s, a Lexar 4GB SDHC Multi-Use Class 4, a Sandisk Ultra 80 MB/s SDHC Class 10 and a Micro SDHC Class 4 Toshiba 4GB (It was in my 3DS XL)

Last edited by Ashllxlath,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Try an SD, not SDHC or SDXC, they're more likely to work and have greater compatibility. I suggest a 2GB Sandisk if u can get your hands on one

Edit:

If it worked on your WiiU then it's set up correctly, it's a compatibility issue

I'm assuming you have the latest ios's installed, otherwise you might be able to get your current SD cards working by updating your wii softmods using modmii (or official update + wii.guide) and trying again

Last edited by XFlak,

Ashllxlath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try an SD, not SDHC or SDXC, they're more likely to work and have greater compatibility. I suggest a 2GB Sandisk if u can get your hands on one

Edit:

If it worked on your WiiU then it's set up correctly, it's a compatibility issue

I'm assuming you have the latest ios's installed, otherwise you might be able to get your current SD cards working by updating your wii softmods using modmii (or official update + wii.guide) and trying again
Okay then, I will try it later

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
(or official update + wii.guide)
Just a warning on this part of my earlier post, an official update could brick a wii if it was originally Korean and region changed, check the serial number or just use ModMii which is safe regardless of the wii's history... Modmii be like "f*ck your origin story, Imma hack you safely and you gonna work properly ya hear!"

Last edited by XFlak,

Ashllxlath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a warning on this part of my earlier post, an official update could brick a wii if it was originally Korean and region changed, check the serial number or just use ModMii which is safe regardless of the wii's history... Modmii be like "f*ck your origin story, Imma hack you safely and you gonna work properly ya hear!"
Yes, i heard to not update the wii. Its European and not Region Changer. Also I used str2hax Exploit to homebrew my wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night