Need Help Trackmania NDS #2924

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by SuperQuest, Dec 6, 2008.

Dec 6, 2008
  1. SuperQuest
    OP

Newcomer SuperQuest Newbie

Canada
    Hi guys, first of all i'm new with this. I have a supercard SD slot 2 and i really want to play Trackmania #2924 but the game won't play on my DS (by the it's a DS first gen) I heard it's possible to patch a game to be able to play it ... is this true ?? if so ... can you help me ? what do i need to do ?

Thanks guys

2. Lluvia

Newcomer Lluvia Advanced Member

Germany
    The game works on my Supercard slot 2, but I don't remember what I did exactly. But because I don't have any patch file for it, I think you just have to find the right options. Did you try it untrimmed and with all options except "Enable patch Cartridge access" disabled?

3. SuperQuest
    OP

Newcomer SuperQuest Newbie

Canada

Hi sorry for the delay .... no because like i said i'm new with this ... where should i go to untrimmed like you told me .... thanks for your help

4. Lluvia

Newcomer Lluvia Advanced Member

Germany
    When you don't know what trimming is, then you probably didn't do it [​IMG]. Did you use any other program on the file besides the SC patcher?

Just try to patch it again with all options disabled except "Enable patch cartridge access".

5. rasputin

Member rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Add the rom to the patcher, then double click it in the list, this will bring your options up.

try enabling 'trimming' and disabling the 'soft-reset-restart' option (this option causes most probs on sc-slot2)

avoid turning off 'faster gameplay' if you can because the speed hit is mammoth on the older sc slot-2's minisd/sd/cf carts non rumble carts.