Hacking Need help to revert back the a9lh

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys.

On the other day I've sucessfully installed the a9lh on my o3ds.

However, i would like to going back and use again, a normal sysNAND and an emuNAND booting on Menuhax. What should I do to revert ir back? I have some backups of the emu & sysNands.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you don't want to use sysnand cfw with arm9loaderhax then you don't have to; you can restore your original 9.0/9.2 sysnand, then use the arm9loaderhax installer with no NAND.bin at the root. :)

menuhax is much worse than using arm9loaderhax, and trying to go back doesn't really get you anything.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if I use the a9lh without no NAND.bin, i Will have the it booting on emuNAND and I can acess also the sysNAND?
yes, you can still keep a 9.0/9.2 sysnand. you should restore the original one first (no arm9loaderhax), then use arm9loaderhax.3dsx with no NAND.bin at the root. then by default, it will boot into emunand unless you choose to go into sysnand for any reason.

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just use aureinand it autoboots to emunand hold L to boot sysnand you still have full access to both

yes, you can still keep a 9.0/9.2 sysnand. you should restore the original one first (no arm9loaderhax), then use arm9loaderhax.3dsx with no NAND.bin at the root. then by default, it will boot into emunand unless you choose to go into sysnand for any reason.

Ok thx. I will try it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol