Need help to improve my computer system

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice some problem with my computer during recording and without recording. There are ton games I have and some game have alot of lagging because I thought my computer should be work because I notice logo on it as AMD so I figure this will work for any kind game for highest graphic card or something else that I don't know what is it. Sadly some game have HD and my computer don't support it. For example, Pokemon Uranium. Which is highly model from Pokemon Black and White graphic. Time to time that I got lagging. Even I tried Pokemon Reborn, it lagging time to time.

So I need your help with my computer system to improve so I can play high rate game and middle of recording.

Here is my computer system have.
http://prntscr.com/fawmk7

I need good graphic card, sound card, RAM, everything else what I need to improve, please give me name of it so I can buy it. Problem is, I never try mod my computer system before.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be frank, if you want good framerate with simultaneous video recording, you're going to need to replace it entirely. It's a six-year-old system without any dedicated graphics card. Even if you could find a replacement for the pitiful 250W PSU, the motherboard itself hampers most of what you could do in terms of upgrading the processor, not to mention the lack of anything but PCI-e x1 slots for video cards. You're not going to get what you're looking for out of that PC.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be frank, if you want good framerate with simultaneous video recording, you're going to need to replace it entirely. It's a six-year-old system without any dedicated graphics card. Even if you could find a replacement for the pitiful 250W PSU, the motherboard itself hampers most of what you could do in terms of upgrading the processor, not to mention the lack of anything but PCI-e x1 slots for video cards. You're not going to get what you're looking for out of that PC.
So that mean I am out of luck and have to buy brand new computer system they have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: