Need help / Suikoden Tierkreis

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Youkai, Mar 19, 2009.

Mar 19, 2009
  1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    well sorry i know there already some topics but it was already pretty much to search trough so well ...

I am currently at a part where the only quest i have is to search that icas? boy or however he is called and thats all

i got a message about attacking that lazaa fortress or whatever but there is noone when i go there and in the mage town there is noone as well -.-V

before this problem now i allways thaught "how the hell can someone need help with this easy staight lined game" but now ...

P.S. why is this game called "Tierkreis" ? i still see nothing in the game that has anything to do with animal circle's ...

2. IchigoK2031

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    I believe what I did was I went to the front entrance or go to the grand hall supposedly when you return from the magedom, chronechild and that other guy should be there to help you.

3. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    man now i feel stupid,
    i searched EVERYWHERE i was in every map even those with noob monsters running around and the only area i did not check was the most logical one -.-V

4. IchigoK2031

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    So were you able to get the event going and stuff?

5. Renzozuken

Newcomer Renzozuken Member

Philippines
    EDIT:NVM