need HELP, simple question regarding the whole homebrew, wad manager e

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Cheyanna, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Cheyanna
    OP

Newcomer Cheyanna Newbie

Australia
    This is really easy for some but i have problems understanding some of the things here related to getting the games. So can someone simply put down each step required to get the games off the net and why we need it

So far from reading everything i know that i need to get:
    1. homebrew channel (from the twilight game)- heaps out there to know how to get through this step. but is this to read the games dl??

2. wii gator's backup laucher v0.3- this is to play the game faster?

3. img burn - used to burn the game after dl?

4. wad manager- no idea why i need this

5. cios dumper- and why i need this

is there anything that i missed out? plz include.

thnkx for helping me. i really want to get this right so that i don't stuff up my wii! [​IMG]

2. EmperorOfCanada

Member EmperorOfCanada GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Follow my guide if you want rather easy instructions on how to do it all. But you sound rather uninformed at the moment, so I do reccomend that you dont attempt this until you understand what is going on a little bit better. Its a good thing that you are asking questions and trying to understand, also use the search feature to try to answer other questions.

PS.

Do not ask for links to games or explanations on where to get games as it will likely get you flamed, or at least a warning from moderators. If you are looking for help on obtaining games, use google.