Hacking Need help please, problem with NNID

Ruben1312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi guys, I'm new to 3DS hacking and I bought a hacked New 3DS XL recently, it came like this:
  • Hardmodded (the seller says)
  • ARM9
  • Luma3ds
  • FBI
  • Homebrew 1.1.1 (access via installed CIA)
  • Sys 11.2.0-35U
  • No NNID linked to it
  • Can access eShop (but can't do much since i don't have a NNID)
  • Freeshop with a bunch of games downloaded
  • Not online banned (002-0102) (already tried to play Pokémon X online succesfully)
And well I have this problem: I wanted to use Pokebank so I went and tried to create a NNID but I got the error code 022-2812 saying you can't access Nintendo Network services using this system. Contacted the seller and he said it was my fault cause you shouldn't try to create a NNID with a hacked console, because Nintendo "detects" that your installed games are from the freeshop or something like that, and trying to create a NNID with your console is basically asking them to ban you. So I have some questions.
  1. Is it true what he said or he scammed me and the console was already banned?
  2. Is it possible to create a NNID with a hacked console?
  3. Has anyone successfully created a NNID with a hacked ARM9 New 3DS XL or tried and got this ban error code too?
  4. What could have caused this error code? As far as I know 022-2812 is a type of ban related to people who played Pokémon Moon before its release.
Sorry about this long post, if it's my fault I understand, but if its not any help or feedback with this questions is truly appreciated, so I can refute his argument and get my money back if he doesn't give me a solution.
If any aditional info is need please tell me. Thanks beforehand.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He scammed you and the console was already banned. Having games from freeShop on a 3DS with an NNID attached is not asking for Nintendo to ban you, because they can't see what games you have installed. You also can't create a NNID on the banned console, but you can on a hacked console. This is all the other guy's fault. The ban was most likely from playing Pokemon Sun/Moon online before the release date.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. He scammed you
2. AFAIK there is currently no workaround
3. People have created workarounds, and they were quickly fixed (i.e. no current workaround).
4. He got banned for pokemon, swapped the localfriendcodeseed_b and sold it to you (thus enabling online play, but not nnid creation)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. He scammed you
2. AFAIK there is currently no workaround
3. People have created workarounds, and they were quickly fixed (i.e. no current workaround).
4. He got banned for pokemon, swapped the localfriendcodeseed_b and sold it to you (thus enabling online play, but not nnid creation)
On number 2, the question was creating a NNID on a hacked (not banned) console, and the answer is yes.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you were scammed. Sorry dude. But it shouldn't be a problem, because you have a9lh. Use pksm or phbank, which both work as free and offline pokemon banks

Reactions: Ruben1312

Ruben1312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Thanks very much for the info guys, really appreciate it, so long story short, there is no way I could have been banned by just trying to create a NNID on a hacked 3DS right?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks very much for the info guys, really appreciate it, so long story short, there is no way I could have been banned by just trying to create a NNID on a hacked 3DS right?
That is correct. You were scammed. In fact, I am certain there's a way to check the Secureinfo A and/or the LFCS B for what the original owner of the 3DS did to remove the 002-0102 error, proving he scammed you.

Reactions: Ruben1312

Ruben1312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
That is correct. You were scammed. In fact, I am certain there's a way to check the Secureinfo A and/or the LFCS B for what the original owner of the 3DS did to remove the 002-0102 error, proving he scammed you.
Thanks for taking your time to read and answer this, will investigate about what you are saying, sounds like it could be another solid proof.
And well if someone else can confirm anything said about this matter, please feel free to do it, would be of great help to have some more people confirmations.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you check the lfcs_b
Thanks for taking your time to read and answer this, will investigate about what you are saying, sounds like it could be another solid proof.
And well if someone else can confirm anything said about this matter, please feel free to do it, would be of great help to have some more people confirmations.

The real proof is looking at your moveable.sed and noting that it is different than your lfcs_b.

That provides definitive proof that he swapped the lfcs_b.

Edit: also you should be able to tell easily if it is hardmodded by checking if it has a port soldered to the nand.

Last edited by x65943,

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country

I very much doubt eBay (assuming it was eBay) will do anything about it, as it's hacked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu