Gaming Need help on something :/

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hello I was just wondering if anyone could point me to a direction to Wii games which have fighting, like Tatsunoko V.S Capcom, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Revolution, DbzBT2&3, but also allow me to customize my characters stats , movesets etc. but also Wifi.

I love the arcade style fighting genre but I hate it when people have the same characters over and over but with no difference except maybe color. Anyways please do tell me if there are any games like this availible on the Wii.
biggrin.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
Hello I was just wondering if anyone could point me to a direction to Wii games which have fighting, like Tatsunoko V.S Capcom, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Revolution, DbzBT2&3, but also allow me to customize my characters stats , movesets etc. but also Wifi.

I love the arcade style fighting genre but I hate it when people have the same characters over and over but with no difference except maybe color. Anyways please do tell me if there are any games like this availible on the Wii.
biggrin.gif
I don't think there is anything like the style of game you want. The closest thing to customize-able classes are the call of duties. I don't know maybe I am just blowing hot letters, but from what I have seen there aren't any.

Also Wrong section.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
boof222 said:
Mortal kombat armeggeddon is something along those lines
You can custimize your players look and moves
But im not sure about wifi

no online for MK
frown.gif