Hacking Homebrew Need Help installing Riiconnect24 vWii

Dalister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For starters, My Wii U has already been modded with haxchi, but I'm trying to get riiconnect24 working on the vWii. I have so far successfully installed the homebrew channel on the vWii, but when I launch it to find applications, there is nothing. The settings are set to read the SD card, in which I put the homebrew in the only apps folder I could find. the guide I am using is Wii.guide. Also, quick question about where things are placed in the patcher, where is this Wii mod lite, and where do i find the patched titles and ConnectMii? Thanks in advance!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.😊

For starters, My Wii U has already been modded with haxchi, but I'm trying to get riiconnect24 working on the vWii. I have so far successfully installed the homebrew channel on the vWii, but when I launch it to find applications, there is nothing. The settings are set to read the SD card, in which I put the homebrew in the only apps folder I could find. the guide I am using is Wii.guide. Also, quick question about where things are placed in the patcher, where is this Wii mod lite, and where do i find the patched titles and ConnectMii? Thanks in advance!

How is your Wii U modded please ?

A Wii U console capable of launching the Homebrew Launcher (either via the web browser exploit, Haxchi or Coldboot Haxchi).

Thank you.😊

Dalister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why didnt it upload?

Attachments

• eoot.png
    eoot.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 130

Dalister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to install the WiiMOD Lite first.
It is the WAD Manager,which installs then the patched Channel WAD Files inside the Folders.😉
but when I put the wiimodlite inside the apps folder, the homebrew channel doesn't detect it. Is there a specific location on the SD card that I have to put them?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The Path is correct ?

SD Card:/apps/WiiModLite

And inside are the Files "boot.dol" "meta.xml" and "icon.png" ?

And you talking about the Homebrew Channel in the vWii (not that from the Wii U) ?

Dalister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Path is correct ?

SD Card:/apps/WiiModLite

And inside are the Files "boot.dol" "meta.xml" and "icon.png" ?

And you talking about the Homebrew Channel in the vWii (not that from the Wii U) ?
Yes, I am talking about the homebrew channel in the vWii, also the apps folder is under wiiu, should I place it there?

Dalister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got wiimodlite to load, but where do i find the patched channels? i selected the option to put them on the sd card, but where are they stored? Also whats a gecko sd card slot?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ohne Titel-1.jpg

Then you have to choose the Option 1 - Install RiiConnect to your Wii U !

After choosing Express oder Custom the Channels will be patched and downloaded to your Folder/Path from where you STARTED the RiiConnet Patcher - there is your WAD Folder.:)

Dalister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed everything, but now how do i turn on wiiconnect24 in the settings, because when i go to where it would be, the only thing there was channels

Dalister

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 298684

Then you have to choose the Option 1 - Install RiiConnect to your Wii U !

After choosing Express oder Custom the Channels will be patched and downloaded to your Folder/Path from where you STARTED the RiiConnet Patcher - there is your WAD Folder.:)
i installed everything, but now how do i turn on wiiconnect24 in the settings, because when i go to where it would be, the only thing there was channels

NinStar

Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Wii U never had an option to enable WiiConnect24, RiiConnect24 enables it via ConnectMii channel, but you have to run it everytime you access the vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.