Need Help Hacking Pokemon Black 2

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Coolperez8, Mar 18, 2013.

Mar 18, 2013
  1. Coolperez8
    OP

Member Coolperez8 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey... I've been wondering if it's Possible to hack Pokemon Black 2, I need the hacking tools & sprites...
    I want to hack in a Character by the name of "Chaos" who you can clearly see on my icon with a gun in the hand. I need the overworld & battle animation sprites... Base him off Nate... If you don't know who Nate is, It's The Male Protagonist of Black 2... Make his battle pose similar to Nate, but with a "Straight Face" and a Pokeball in hand, Showing it clearly. The overworlds should look like any other Black 2 overworld. Still don't know who I'm talking about? I probably changed my icon... There's a pic attatched... And I wanna replace Red with Chaos (You can find red in the Pokemon World Tournament) and I also wanna hack what it says (Instead of Red, The Name Will Show Up As Chaos, and the Narrator Will Say Chaos instead.) and I need them in the format the game uses, exact background color, same resolution, 16 bit, and Instead of Red's sprites, Chaos's sprites show up instead... and give detailed instructions on how to import them.
    1.jpg
    Ok I decided the pic goes here.