Hacking Need help for R4 RTS LITE "Please Upgrade system hardware"

sharknanney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I found my old R4 card (RTS LITE) and wanted to boot it up again (probably around 2012). However when I booted it up on my updated R4i an error occurred. After digging around I figured out that the r4 card only works on versions before only works on older versions of ds. I asked a friend to borrow his older dsL and booted it up and managed to actually load the thing. However, it only loaded into a loading screen when i recieved the message to "Please update hardware to support latest firmware.". I can't get past this message to actually update the r4 card (not the kernel) and only managed to load it with YSMENU on the dsL but cant load it on a actual dsi. Anyone got any suggestions to help me load it to the screen so i can update the r4 RTS Lite card? Thanks!

sharknanney

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TL:DR I need to update an old R4 card so that i can run on my newer DsI Ver 1.4.4 however i cant update it even on my dsL that is running on an older version because I run into the problem "Please Update Hardware to Support latest firmware"

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
TL:DR I need to update an old R4 card so that i can run on my newer DsI Ver 1.4.4 however i cant update it even on my dsL that is running on an older version because I run into the problem "Please Update Hardware to Support latest firmware"

Just install YSmenu and you will be fine. Just follow the instructions from this thread. :yay:

In case your R4 card is not showing on the list, just try one by one until you manage to get the compatible firmware. Start by checking the most obvious matches (by name). :teach:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)