Hacking need help for my black wii

lufu5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi bros, i just gotten a jap black wii with a system version of 4.0J i was hoping that any kind souls can help me or guide me to changing the region to a US 4.0U with softmod. hopefully someone around here can advise me on it... i need a detailed guide..

thanks in advance

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mildly curious about this as well. I'm fairly sure it should be possible, but I haven't personally looked into it yet. I wonder if Nintendo will trade me my white Wii for a black one? =)

isamux

Trophies
XP
Country
If you follow XZXERO's guide, you should be set. Just DON'T install any of the cISOCORP stuff, this messed up my black wii and now I'm trying to fix it. Slowly but surely it's becoming untangled.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
isamux said:
If you follow XZXERO's guide, you should be set. Just DON'T install any of the cISOCORP stuff, this messed up my black wii and now I'm trying to fix it. Slowly but surely it's becoming untangled.
yea what he said, i hope you fix your wii man!!

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything special why black Wiis dont "like" cIOSCORP? I am recieving my black one MH3 bundle this or next week and was just wondering...

On my white 4.1E its no problem with cIOSCORP at all....

Please let me know.

Thanks

isamux

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure but I think my system is almost back to normal, but someone mentioned that the new drives can't read burned DVD's?? I've tried loading original JAP games and some US games through softchip and neogamma, both worked fine. (but I still CAN'T get any backups to work) I don't have an external HD to try the HD loading stuff, but I only thought that you would need cIOSCORP was to load backed up games directly through the disc channel. Perhaps if the new Wii drives can't read burned discs then there would be no point for the cISOCORP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.