Need help for Harvest Moon on USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kookkook, May 25, 2009.

May 25, 2009
  1. kookkook

Newcomer kookkook Newbie

May 25, 2009
    Hi everyone.
    I have a problem when playing Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility and after dig down this forum, I can not find the answer, so I need some help from the experts.
    My beloved WII: NTSC 3.2U origin, just installed cIOS36 rev10 and many USB loader based on 1.5 version, play on a WD passport partition. [​IMG]
    And the problem: play the game, after meet the Mayor, I go to visit the house near the harbor: On the Hook, the screen change to loading screen and freeze, nothing happen although the wiimote can do reset and go to Wii menu. Anyone who understand what happen and what step need to do, please give a hand, thank you a lot for your kindness. [​IMG]
    And some note: there have an Error while play on USB loader GX, the loader can not recognize the wiimote and you can do nothing.

P/s: by the way, please tell me what go wrong when I install USB 2.0 beta3 got from wiibrew, there was a code dump when I try to install via Internet. really appreciate. [​IMG]