Need help figuring out Dolphin

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by drakorex, Mar 24, 2011.

Mar 24, 2011

Need help figuring out Dolphin by drakorex at 1:27 AM (2,461 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. drakorex
    OP

Member drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I downloaded the latest dolphin emulator and when I try to run it, it tells me that vcomp100.dll is missing. When I put it in there and try to run it again, it says "H:\Dolphin-win-x86-r7406\vcomp100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support." I downloaded it twice, making sure I clicked the 32 bit version, and it gives me the same line.

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Read the stickies in their forum. You shouldn't download the one DLL, you need to install the extra two things the emulator requires.

3. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    From their FAQ:

This application has failed to start because VCOMP100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem

You need to update your DirectX Runtime: [Download]

Install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package: 32 bit / 64 bit.