Need halp with this.....

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've bought recently Minecraft, went on youtube to look some tutorial videos then i found this, it's named ''This video will make you question your sanity'' :O
One of top comment has 99k thumbs up holy shiet! and 90% of comments are about their brain cells, :SMH:

Both video and comments goes far beyond my Minecraft aknowledge, can anyone explain it plz???

Last edited by leon315,

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...went on youtube to look some tutorial videos then i found this, it's named ''This video will make you question your sanity'' :O
One of top comment has 99k thumbs up holy shiet! and 90% of comments are about their brain cells, :SMH:
Yeah, no...I know these kinds of video's. They refer to a popular or trending topic, combined with some sort of huge outburst of emotion...and then the video is at best something mundane. I swear one of these days I'm going to make a video of paint drying, upload it to youtube named "Watch Donald Jong-un having a total meltdown as he tackles climate change by brexiting from fortnite"...and then retire on the commercial revenue. B-)

But seriously: sorry mate, but you've been clickbaited.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs