Need halp with this.....

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've bought recently Minecraft, went on youtube to look some tutorial videos then i found this, it's named ''This video will make you question your sanity'' :O
One of top comment has 99k thumbs up holy shiet! and 90% of comments are about their brain cells, :SMH:

Both video and comments goes far beyond my Minecraft aknowledge, can anyone explain it plz???

Last edited by leon315,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Basically, most of the items they're interacting with are completely wrong. You can't burn Obsidian in a furnace (and it certainly doesn't give you steak). You can't mine Diamond ore with your fist, you can't eat lava etc etc.

It's not "mind blowing" stuff, just shit memes.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...went on youtube to look some tutorial videos then i found this, it's named ''This video will make you question your sanity'' :O
One of top comment has 99k thumbs up holy shiet! and 90% of comments are about their brain cells, :SMH:
Yeah, no...I know these kinds of video's. They refer to a popular or trending topic, combined with some sort of huge outburst of emotion...and then the video is at best something mundane. I swear one of these days I'm going to make a video of paint drying, upload it to youtube named "Watch Donald Jong-un having a total meltdown as he tackles climate change by brexiting from fortnite"...and then retire on the commercial revenue. B-)

But seriously: sorry mate, but you've been clickbaited.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/VfCYZ3pks48