Gaming Need For Speed Undercover is here for DS!

frantier123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The popular racing series - Need For Speed by EA is now available in Nintendo DS! Rom number 2954, the controls I think have been simplified. Drifting is far easy now. Just hold accelerate (A) and brake (L) and the d-pad.

Also, the game has implemented a storyline, unlike ProStreet, where only events are available.

Nonetheless, "sand-box" lish mode is added for certain missions. (The starting mission for example...)

Need For Speed Undercover also provide Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, so you can race all over the world. Also, be sure to update the Wanted List and see which position are you in.

That's all for now...and start you undercover-works!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played this last night. It was alright. I like the map navigation on the bottom screen while racing. Havent tried online yet tho
biggrin.gif

Nuja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i never played it on ds before, i did one race, nice speed, but the rae was too easy no challenge (computer were behind) maybe that is luck maybe its easy at start then get harder (i hope so).

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nuja said:
i never played it on ds before, i did one race, nice speed, but the rae was too easy no challenge (computer were behind) maybe that is luck maybe its easy at start then get harder (i hope so).
If you want to play a hard Need for Speed game, try Underground 2.

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Nuja said:

it indeed get harder as u move on....get tougher at around event 8 n above if you dun buy or upgrade ur car
n no matter hw much u bang ur car is still fine

trackmania does not let u to bang cars....quite a let down to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters