Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

  • Thread starter Thread starter StevensND
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,784
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Likes Likes 34
Why you post the same three times?.

To make a package compatible I need the .xex file, NFS folder and Movies folder.
First of all, I’d like to apologize for the repetitive comments. I’m new to GBATemp and I must have done something wrong by accident.

Regarding the modified Default.xex files that unlock the Black Edition version, here are the links:

NTSC (US): https://www.mediafire.com/file/hjq32lec2divjv7/Black+Editon+(NTSC).zip/file
PAL (Europe): https://www.mediafire.com/file/xzsdbnx9u65jll9/Black+Editon+(PAL).zip/file

The NFS and Movies folders don’t change; they remain the same files from their respective versions. However, if necessary, I can send you the links as well.

And once again, thank you for the project!
 
Excelente port! Muchas gracias!

Me pasa que el audio suena bien, pero al rato la calidad de audio de las canciones se deteriora y se escucha con "ruido" o algo similar a la estática de las radios antiguas; me imagino que debe existir pérdida de calidad por la compresión del audio, pero me ha pasado que al momento de suspender y volver al juego presionando home la calidad se destruye aún más.
Aún así, muchas gracias! Revisaré las opciones del juego y veré si lo puedo actualizar y mejorar
I encountered the same problem with reduced audio quality but only once until now
 
Some of the game's cutscenes appear green; how do I change the 'movies' folder? Also, does the 'Black Edition' actually work?
Post automatically merged:

Öncelikle, tekrarlayan yorumlarım için özür dilerim. GBATemp'e yeni katıldım ve yanlışlıkla bir şeyler yapmış olmalıyım.

Black Edition sürümünün kilidini açan değiştirilmiş Default.xex dosyalarıyla ilgili olarak, işte bağlantılar:

NTSC (ABD): https://www.mediafire.com/file/hjq32lec2divjv7/Black+Editon+(NTSC).zip/file
PAL (Avrupa): https://www.mediafire.com/file/xzsdbnx9u65jll9/Black+Editon+(PAL).zip/file

NFS ve Filmler klasörleri değişmez; ilgili sürümlerindeki aynı dosyalar olarak kalırlar. Ancak gerekirse size bağlantıları da gönderebilirim.

Projeye katkılarınızdan dolayı bir kez daha teşekkür ederim!
Some of the game's cutscenes appear green; how do I change the 'movies' folder? Also, does the 'Black Edition' actually work?
 
Not to be that guy on an unrelated post but if anyone could do this with Burnout Revenge I would do unspeakable things for them.
 
A native port of NFS Underground 2, made from a recompiled Xbox version of the game, is now available. It's currently only v0.1, but it's already open for testing.
The port is here:
https://github.com/antoxa2584x/nfsu2-sw/releases

You'll need the NFSU2 image from the original Xbox to play. Finding one isn't difficult.

Testers are asked to file any issues, bugs, lags, or issues with this or that image in an issue on the developer's GitHub page:
https://github.com/antoxa2584x/nfsu2-sw/issues

This will help the developer fix the issues faster, and we'll have a fully functional NFSU2 port for Switch.


Installation:

1. Unzip the "nfsu2x.zip" archive to the SD card at \switch_sd\switch\nfsu2x\
2. Unzip the game's ISO image using XISO and copy it to the SD card at \switch_sd\switch\nfsu2x\game
3. Install NFS.Underground.2.01a8302034850000.nsp as usual.
 
Some of the game's cutscenes appear green; how do I change the 'movies' folder? Also, does the 'Black Edition' actually work?
Post automatically merged:


Some of the game's cutscenes appear green; how do I change the 'movies' folder? Also, does the 'Black Edition' actually work?
Some of the game's cutscenes appear green; how do I change the 'movies' folder? Also, does the 'Black Edition' actually work?
Post automatically merged:


Some of the game's cutscenes appear green; how do I change the 'movies' folder? Also, does the 'Black Edition' actually work?
These files work to unlock the Black Edition if you're playing on an Xbox 360; I posted them here in case StevensND wants to adapt them for his project.
 
These files work to unlock the Black Edition if you're playing on an Xbox 360; I posted them here in case StevensND wants to adapt them for his project.
I believe the version being tested is for the original Xbox, but maybe if you extract the movies folder from the 360 .iso, is my best guess, but I'm honestly not sure
 
game worked really great. One of the best port for Switch. Xbox360 NFSMW still the best MW version. No mod from PC can beat this
 
A native port of NFS Underground 2, made from a recompiled Xbox version of the game, is now available. It's currently only v0.1, but it's already open for testing.
The port is here:
https://github.com/antoxa2584x/nfsu2-sw/releases

You'll need the NFSU2 image from the original Xbox to play. Finding one isn't difficult.

Testers are asked to file any issues, bugs, lags, or issues with this or that image in an issue on the developer's GitHub page:
https://github.com/antoxa2584x/nfsu2-sw/issues

This will help the developer fix the issues faster, and we'll have a fully functional NFSU2 port for Switch.


Installation:

1. Unzip the "nfsu2x.zip" archive to the SD card at \switch_sd\switch\nfsu2x\
2. Unzip the game's ISO image using XISO and copy it to the SD card at \switch_sd\switch\nfsu2x\game
3. Install NFS.Underground.2.01a8302034850000.nsp as usual.

Avoid in this thread mixing my port of NFSMW with this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lightwo
I wouldnt be surprised anymore if you port World onto the Switch since that game would be the perfect NFS game for the switch
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted