Need flashcard help fast!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by liban100, Aug 18, 2011.

Aug 18, 2011

Need flashcard help fast! by liban100 at 5:09 PM (725 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. liban100
    OP

Newcomer liban100 Advanced Member

United States
    I got my 3ds a week ago and thought about getting a acekard 2i or supercard dstwo but i found out you need a ds lite or dsi is there a way you don't have to use one

2. Shuji1987

Member Shuji1987 ~

Netherlands
    I am too lazy to form a constructive post. c whut i did thar?

Don't be a dick, this shouldn't take longer to find than a few minutes, try use the SEARCH function instead of demanding answers simply because your a lazy ass.

3. AlanJohn

Member AlanJohn くたばれ

Ukraine
    Im pretty sure new carts ship already with the latest update...
    [​IMG]

4. BoxmanWTF

Member BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Canada
    For gods sake you have all the time in the world to get a flash card, they aren't going anywhere. [​IMG]
    if you didn't catch my help the first time too bad [​IMG]
    Protip- try not to include "i'm too lazy" when asking for help, that tends to piss people off

@AlanJohn I keep hearing different stories for that, I think it has to do with where you get it from

5. McNutsack

Newcomer McNutsack Member

United States
    Theres a thousand topics asking questions about which card to buy and stuff, and people *usually* reply with helpful comments without hesitation, (of course there's some that still chime in with "use the search, fool)...
    ...but flat-out telling the community that you have the power and know-how of the search function, but are just too lazy...wow, way to slap your GBAtemp brothers across the face.

It's a shame someone already answered the question for you, because I don't think you were deserving of one.