Hacking Need flashcard help fast!

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my 3ds a week ago and thought about getting a acekard 2i or supercard dstwo but i found out you need a ds lite or dsi is there a way you don't have to use one

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
liban100 said:
I got my 3ds a week ago and thought about getting a acekard 2i or supercard dstwo but i found out you need a ds lite or dsi is there a way you don't have to use one i know there are 200 thread about this but i am too lazy to check em please help!!!!

I am too lazy to form a constructive post. c whut i did thar?

Don't be a dick, this shouldn't take longer to find than a few minutes, try use the SEARCH function instead of demanding answers simply because your a lazy ass.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Im pretty sure new carts ship already with the latest update...
unsure.gif

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
For gods sake you have all the time in the world to get a flash card, they aren't going anywhere.
rolleyes.gif

if you didn't catch my help the first time too bad
tongue.gif

Protip- try not to include "i'm too lazy" when asking for help, that tends to piss people off

@AlanJohn I keep hearing different stories for that, I think it has to do with where you get it from

McNutsack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a thousand topics asking questions about which card to buy and stuff, and people *usually* reply with helpful comments without hesitation, (of course there's some that still chime in with "use the search, fool)...
...but flat-out telling the community that you have the power and know-how of the search function, but are just too lazy...wow, way to slap your GBAtemp brothers across the face.

It's a shame someone already answered the question for you, because I don't think you were deserving of one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.