Not open for further replies.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i am looking for someone who still has a pokemon diance code and who could share\give before they expire at 15th..

i can even give a steam game for it if you are greedy >:C (can make some kind of deal, just pm me..)

and if you still got a gengar one i would really appreciate too (but i am not sure if the gengar one is already over..)

thank you

also, this is not an image board but image boards usually you have to pay a cat tax so here ya go anwyay: cat.jpg

(dear gbatemp mods, i asked Sicklyboy if he would allow this thread, since its last 2 days and i wanted a change for players with less than 100 posts to see it..)

Reactions: Sicklyboy

hamak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gengar codes are still available, I'm sorry I had just sell the last diancie and Gengar code at the same time, really sorry, good research

lampdemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
According to serebii, the events are already over.

Anyways, I can give you one (cloned with powersaves;timid and max IVs) but, I would like either garchomp, goodra or talonflame evolution lines with its hidden-ability in return(too lazy to get it with powersaves).

Also missed the shiny Gengar event and again, too lazy to use powersaves.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
According to serebii, the events are already over.

Anyways, I can give you one (cloned with powersaves;timid and max IVs) but, I would like either garchomp, goodra or talonflame evolution lines with its hidden-ability in return(too lazy to get it with powersaves).

Also missed the shiny Gengar event and again, too lazy to use powersaves.

the codes still work until tomorrow... its the last moments..
i preefer to use the codes. want doing the legit way (also want the card on event list) xD

Gengar codes are still available, I'm sorry I had just sell the last diancie and Gengar code at the same time, really sorry, good research
thank you anyway :)

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
thak you :D i get the code :D i am so happy :D

thank you moderators for let my thread on 3ds section, i get the code. this was so nice

Reactions: ChrisX930
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there