Need Advice

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to break up with my girlfriend. As much as I loved her, this relationship was causing so much stress in our lives.

She took her baby and ran away. Her family is trying to look for her, I'm getting endless calls of people looking for her and placing the blame on me.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm taking 4 of my peak classes for my major right now and I can't concentrate on doing any work for them. I ditched class all day to help look for her.

Advice please, someone tell me how to make things better.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
could you hire a private investigator to look for her ???

also is she chose to runaway thats her own doing and you need to concentrate on your life - put a little time looking for her i.e instead of watching tv or playing video games but studies should be the main thing your concerned about

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Her baby? You two have a kid? Man, that sounds serious. The most important thing is not to panic. Don't go around playing worst case scenarios in your head. Try to find anything in your memory that can tell you where she's likely to run away to. If she's not there, then she could be anywhere. If that's the case, perhaps you need to call the authorities or whatever her family decides.

Oh, and please, try to take care of yourself and your classes. It was her choice to run away, and there isn't much you can do if she's gone for good (hope not) or whether she comes back or not, so try to go on with life. Best of luck.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I didn't give her a kid but I have been in her life for a little bit now. I figured that things could be handled maturely as we are both over 21, but no one knows where she is at.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
She is safe =)

Her parents found her.

I can sleep now.
Sweet, but you should atleast have a good dream while you sleep. *wink* *wink* I think you know what this is about.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, had a wonderful dream
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
yay.gif