Hacking Need a tester

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so this is my First .wad I ever made it was confirmed to be the USB Loader 1.1 by andrew4 and I have also installed it and have had a success If you would like to download it the link is below. The icona and banners are not mine I found them here in a thread post also the sound is not mine it is the sound that is played when you plug something like a USB stick in your windows PC
THIS MIGHT CAUSE A BRICK DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9CNA1J5

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh didnt know that lol
smile.gif

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What MightyMouse meant when he said that this could be a wad of anything was that you could be deceiving us and posting like a 2.0J systemmenu wad or something that would cause problems lol.

MightyMouse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
people think they are safe with preloader to install .wads like its nothing..

90% of the time this is true if the wad is definatley known to be a channel/wiiware etc

however its not against the realms of imagination to rename 3.2J.wad to Opera Channel.wad and make a torrent or something

still gotta be care these days man

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
true I guess I got a little to ambitious because its my first wad and all. Thanks helloforum for the link

Ok since this is the first time ive ever used pre-loader I need some help I got the .dol and renamed it to boot.dol placed it in the app folder in a folder which i named preloader. what do I do with the hacks.ini and I dont want it to load to the HBC i would like it to just load to the system menu and really not do anything besides give me the brick protection that I need for my .wad

andrewhan4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After checking the wad out in a few programs, i've installed it, works fine, but I can only test it as far as clicking on the channel as I don't have a usb drive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D