Hacking Need a tester...again...lol

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my thread with these fixes on a different Website, hope you dont mind. But i prefer this method

edit: You got full credit

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
edit: You got full credit

A cookie?

May I ask when you think you'll get the 001 patching in on any dol? I would really love to use this if it didn't mean patching for the 001 fix for every single dol.

VVV Thanks WiiBlaster, even though you're probably WiiPowers evil awesome clone
dry.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ read post #20

Golfman560 said:
A cookie?

only one.
tongue.gif

edit again, Don't get me mixed up with WiiPower, he's the one the rocks at coding. I'm more of the Crapy quick fix c-ya later kindof guy.lol

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiBlaster said:
NVM i got it working, the problem was when i removed the 001 error i forgot to hit save, Sorry about that, I used the English patched Rs5mp2jpn_p.dol renamed it R32J.dol then removed the 001 error, and i didn't not use the VI patch cause that causes it to restart the wii. Its loads the dol prefectly

So, to use this fix, should the R32J.dol be placed at the root of the SD ? Anything else should I notice ?

Moreover, is the Grand Slam Tennis fixed by this also ?

Many Thanks !

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
001 fix should be ready somewhen today. I also want a new hooktype option to disable debugger and ocarina at all.

Bloodlust said:
Ok, I am a bit lost. Eventually, this would only work with rev13a/b right? I mean current games like Indy with the 002b fix.

In theory this works on all cIOS for DVD/USB/SD, as long as your are able to start the game at all. And it's for the IOS Reloading games. It's for Indiana Jones too, because when you try to play the mini game inside it, it's loading another .dol.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiPower said:
001 fix should be ready somewhen today. I also want a new hooktype option to disable debugger and ocarina at all.

Bloodlust said:
Ok, I am a bit lost. Eventually, this would only work with rev13a/b right? I mean current games like Indy with the 002b fix.

In theory this works on all cIOS for DVD/USB/SD, as long as your are able to start the game at all. And it's for the IOS Reloading games. It's for Indiana Jones too, because when you try to play the mini game inside it, it's loading another .dol.

But with the newer games like Indy that has .dol switching (IOS reloading) and 002b fix, only rev13a/b would work right? And only rev9/10/13 would work with USB loading?

I hope that there will be a bit more detail covered on this .dol loading because it's a bit confusing...
unsure.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
? The .dol loading is simple, load a .dol from sd card and treat it as if it was the main.dol from the game.

And Indiana Jones is only a 002b game, and rev13b can't play 002b games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality