Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
hahahah no :P
my friends are gonna join later
1 have its ps3 broken idunno how but i know him from my old clan
another has been spotted by his mother on smoking so he lost his blackberry and ps3 etc
another is gonna make when he have food (he is at the snackbar)
other is gonna contact me is he can join or not
and another is not happy with faze and he want to join a dutch clan now Lol

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you clarify what you want exactly?

I don't think you can really copyright this if that's what you're asking.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't copyright a clan site.
That doesn't even make sense.

...do you know what a copyright is?
I can't stay on the site long because the shit background sound interrupts my music, but you can't copyright other peoples images and shit just because you stole them and put them on your website. You can't copyright random pointless text...etc etc. There's nothing to copyright.

As it stands, you probably couldn't pay someone to copy your website regardless.

Reactions: 1 person

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Perhaps the OP is asking for someone to MAKE a special texture for his site that is unique for that particular 'clan' which he can then 'copyright'.
Perhaps even use it as a 'unique texture' for the Clan characters in the game - or as a ingame 'spray'...

A bit like (when I was with them a Looong time ago & I made these for them) the SAS EU Clan had these logos for each of their Clan Members
3836314995_596c441ec5.jpg
They had so many members playing online, that they had to have 4 different 'teams' (Red/Green/Blue were 'pros', Yellow were 'newbies') & those that didn't play online but were Forum members had one of the others depending on whether they 'paid contributions' or not (IIRC) to the running of the Forum

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, I'm not going to bash the site or anything as such. In order to claim copyright you have no obligation to put any notice anywhere. In general one can state that copyright is, as such, a right. Any material you make (depending on where you live, even derivative works) is your property. Therefor, even if it is so much fun to state copyright all rights reserved, it isn't needed. You can choose to not have all the rights you have by default by releasing your work (and only yours, as of that content you are the owner) under a different license (as with my website, under the creative commons equal share non profit 2.5). That has to be specifically mentioned.

Obviously you cannot claim to have copyright on works of others, unless they pass you ownership.

One small point I would like to make about your website though: your background is HUGE when it comes to file size. Try to reduce it and make it matching on all sides. Also, add a pause button for the background music ;).

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
no but like call of duty is copyrighted by activision etc

just like this Nintendo DS, Pokémon And All Respective Names are Trademarks of Nintendo. Pokémon © 1995-2009 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. This page was made with valid HTML.
Copyd from projectpokemon.org
but i want to show that i have respect for activision and there games etc

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't get copyright then. Regardless, stating that you have 0 rights using images from CoD and activision (but are doing so anyway) that seems to be what you want to do. Thing is, you legally, can't. You can always try (I cannot fathom they will hunt you down and kill you in your own home). Use little images from their game and artwork from others and state that you do now own any rights to material copyrighted by others (you could name the people). That still leaves you in copyright violation, but at least you are already saying sorry for it.

Also, still no change on the background and sound ;)?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to stop using Webs if you want to be taken seriously.
This. Getting a decent looking website takes very little time, and you can even get free hosting with PHP and such if you want it. It'd seriously be better just to have a steam group rather than this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: But I am playing with it. :D:rofl2::tpi::evil: