^^ndstitle-1392^^

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
It's a joke or you can really put this file on a m3 lite for exemple and you don't need a real passkey ???Â
blink.gif

And if it's true where we put this file on the m3 lite ?

No, this is not useful in any way. A slot 2 device must be started by a passcard/superkey, it cannot start itself then use the superkey rom to start itself.

This is all just an unbelievably funny joke. I can only hope it keeps going for a long time. So funny.

It's not ENTIRELY useless, that's not to say it's not a complete waste of time.

One scenario this might be useful:
- You have an unflashed DS
- You don't have a passcard
- You have a self-booting slot 1 kit that doesn't contain a PassMe/NoPass function
- You wish to boot a slot 2 device from within your slot 1 devices menus

tongue.gif

Could it be used to trick Opera to run, for example? Just curious.
Nnnope.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn I think I got a hacked copy of the rom.. When I tried to play the hidden adventure game all I got was a hi-res nude picture of George Bush playing the ukulele with the caption "All your pirate games are belong to us" underneath, the picture has burned itself into my retinas.... I'm frightened...... as soon as I can I'm off to get my eyes burned out..........
wtf.gif

D

Deleted User

If you hide behind the coral...you can just shoot arrows at the sharks tail. Worked better for me

frown.gif
My game freezes before I even get that far. Mine locks up RIGHT after the maze of electric eels.

I'm using Supercard SD ... i tried Enable Patch Cartridge Access High ... and also without it. *sighs*

sangsara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It's a joke or you can really put this file on a m3 lite for exemple and you don't need a real passkey ???Â
blink.gif

And if it's true where we put this file on the m3 lite ?

No, this is not useful in any way. A slot 2 device must be started by a passcard/superkey, it cannot start itself then use the superkey rom to start itself.

This is all just an unbelievably funny joke. I can only hope it keeps going for a long time. So funny.

How can it continue when you BREAK THE ILLUSION!

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
Its not completely useless I bet the is a lot of DS coders that would love to see how the passme works although, when I was even first explained of the concept I guessed the code would be like this: [written in no real code before somebody says OH I NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE what is it called visual retard?"

BOOT CART
ON CART START READ GBA CART SLOT
BOOT gbacartstart //the slot to software i.e supercard or m3
ON SELECT BOOT $file$.ds IF SENT
//
when the user boots a .ds file on the slot 2 (gba slot ie supercard) this is then sent to the passme the passme then works as a adapter just a tube that the rom data travels through so the ds thinks that all data is coming from slot 1 is coming from that cart. I am not sure but I think the slot 2 cart needs to have passme support or it will not work. I can't imagine that the passme is made so that it waits until a .ds file is launched and then sucks it from the slot 2 cart SRAM.

SLOT 2 CART CODE:
IN SLOT 00110010 read $romdata$ then send to SLOT 00110001 // then the passme takes over

That what I think happens and thats why a hardware passme is needed it needs that tube / tunnel that tricks that ds into thinking "hey this is a ds game lets boot it" well the passme is going "lets keep sucking this SRAM data from slot 2"

I think the passme was prob easy to make.

Any other ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp