imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you edit your post before you get warned or banned. But let me tell you. You've only made 6 posts. If one of your 6 posts is about piracy i believe that this isn't a good site for you. GBATemp doesn't support piracy for what I know, but that doesn't mean that over half of subscribed members aren't pirates. Mods should be having fun right about now... (IMO)

Drakice

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any good review about DS browser?. If i can browse internet with my DS on every wifi spot and it works great im sure i bought it, but i want to be sure 100%
Thanks
tongue.gif

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drakice, I have no problems with it except that the instruction manuals that came with it were all in German, which I dont speak.

I find the browser to be a bit sluggish, but even the browsers found on most phones and PDAs manufactured around the same date that the NDS was released (2004/about 3 years ago) also run graphic-packed web pages a bit slower than today's 3ghz mainstream PC/Aple would run them.

The browser works nicely for reading my RSS-Filled google homepage and all the links on that. I can browse and even reply to many of the public forums such as this one, via the DS Browser's ability to use cookies. email also works quite nicely.

I dont have any major complaints about it.

It is a DS web browser, and it does what it says it should do -- it lets you browse the web on your DS.

somekool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,...

is it now possible to run this without the Hardware pack?

I have a EZ Flash V

the recent update 1.68 states something like ...
"Add 3in1 cart cheat function and 3in1 tool"

would that replace the hardware pack?

anyone can confirm you can run it straight from the rom ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o