^^ndstitle-1202^^

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Serebii.net is probably one of the better sites to get more information including screen shots:
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/

The graphics have been enhance, but nothing ground breaking, real time clock is back run off of the DS clock. I haven't tried the stylus controls so I'm not sure if they add anything. The mechanics of the story mode so far hasn't strayed very far from what has been in past games which is a good thing if you are looking for more of the same, a bad thing if you were expecting something revolutionary.

To me and to a lot of others the big deal about a new generation of pokemon games are the new pokemon/type combinations/moves/mechanics/etc that it brings and the strategic depth that adds to the already very complex battling system. I will be buying copies of the English version as soon as it hits the shelves.
worse site i've ever seen - poor design, not even correct english, links don't even look like links. what's this shit?
content seems to be poorly made as well - - that site officially sucks.
hate2.gif

gtfoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please can anyone give me a working emulator for these games? i dont know what a flashcart is or anything im a noob but i want to try out these games! thanks in advance. :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol