^^ndstitle-1199^^

D

Deleted User

@Vater Unser

I thought that might be the case. Thanks for saving me the time of loading it up.

SD5k

Trophies
Website
www.metalfan.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

sergiorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried Safe Mode without Trim Rom on M3 Lite but it didn't work
frown.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
every other flash card except supercard has had an update to get round these problems.what is up with them at supercard hq.they need to get an update out so we don't have to mess around waiting for patches for the latest games.............sudeki300

Patches for lego star wars 2 and harvest moon were released but the latest firmware wasn't. The latest firmware is due october 1st, it looks like other flash carts can't run this either without an update so its not just a supercard problem. A patched version of it should be out soon.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I played the demo too and was quite disappointed as well. I hope the scope of the puzzles goes further with more depth and addictive charm.

And to the Supercard users, geez it is annoying how people complain all the time; get another illegal cart if you want to guarantee instant play-giarism. Can't please everyone.

TomIsADeftone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some people seem hard to please, this game is a little lemmings like but what did anyone expect?

i think it's a great little game to keep me occupied till Legend Of Zelda.

I got it working on M3 sd with Safe Mode, Trim Rom, White screen for about 2 seconds then it boots with no problems.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why the hell is this thing 512Mbit, it's less then 20MByte zipped.

It has just under 40MB in files inside, maybe some of those can be compressed well.
I think I've figured it out, the extra space is to store levels you can download from the internet.
I hope this is a joke. The thing where the game is stored is called Read Only Memory for a reason. The levels will be obviously stored in the save.

SD5k

Trophies
Website
www.metalfan.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It'll probably turn out to be as bad as Lego Star Wars II.
well, this game IS a pretty big disappointment, because it's got NOTHING to do with MvsDK1 or the original Donkey Kong for GameBoy, gameplay-wise...
I've played the demo, it to me it's no more than yet another Lemmings clone

Yea, I was also pretty disappointed with the demo... Too bad they had to change it.
frown.gif
Still it might be nice on a boring sunday.
smile.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Wifi appears to work with my M3 miniSD. I can connect and register my friend code. Haven't tried trading levels with anyone yet though (as I don't know anyone to trade with yet).

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Some people seem hard to please, this game is a little lemmings like but what did anyone expect?
they're calling it the sequel of Mario vs. Donkey Kong, so that's what I expected...
come on, the only reason they're calling this game "Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2" is to fish fans of the first game who don't know this game is different...that's so cheap...reminds me much of Alundra 2, which also had nothing in common with Alundra 1

anyway, the demo was too short to see if the games any good, so I'll give it another chance...I hope it'll be patched soon
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1