^^ndstitle-1143^^

incinerator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Updated to V26, works great with safe mode and trim. Dunno what they changed since V25, but it works for me now =)

Hopefully Rune Factory works now too...

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to let everyone know, there is a translated version of this rom in chinese available.

Works fine on EZ4, good to be chinese.
smile.gif

miaoux

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't appear to work with SuperCard Lite MicroSD v2.55c firmware v1.63
I get 2 white screens. Rom I tried is: wrg-ff3j.nds

Setting on writer: Saver Patch yes, Enable Restart yes, others no.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My chinese is worser then my japanese :XD: ...

Got some ways to go on English with words like "worser" as well....joking. But I am waiting for the game to come officially translated from square enix.....I've played plenty of chinese patched games in the past and have played the english versions following.....there are a lot of elements that gets lost or twisted. Easy way to see this is watch a chinese fansubbed anime, jdrama, or kdrama.....it's kind of like if they don't know what's going on, they'll just make it up since they assume the audience won't know either.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how good the chinese translation is? does it translate everything or?

If you're talking about the translations/walkthrough link, it is very informative. Almost all of the character conversations are translated word for word. The only stuff that doesn't seem to be translated is the information gerneral NPCs tell you when you're in their towns (but even all that information if filtered down into a nice paragraph in the translation, so you never really miss anything).

Between the walkthrough and the English game patch, I'm enjoying this game immensley.

Oh, and here's the walkthrough link once again (just in case anyone missed it):

click here.

jon_k86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got a m3 lite but when i play ff3 and go into sleep mode it doesnt work, i can still hear the sound and see light when i close my ds lite. Does this happen to anyone else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong