^^ndstitle-1120^^

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I doubt we'll see anything. I wish we would, but I doubt it. I'll debate about importing it if someone translates the menu.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm maybe this would work if you used one of the new up and coming DSflash cards and made put a GBA flashcart with storage space in the GBA slot.

SO you are running the Rom from the DS side and the Ram in teh GBA side...would this work?

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's very unlikely this will be hacked (I may eat my words on this one though
tongue.gif
). Apparently this has English menus anyway. Why not just import it if you want it so bad? You can buy some software you know.
grog.gif

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, people. This rom will work if you buy a ninjapass and the RAM expansion. How awesome.
biggrin.gif

Seriously, it's only $30. If you just want to test it out, it's not worth hacking anything for. If you really want to use it everyday and such, it's much more easier to just freakin' buy it.

sponge

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Doesn't the M3 and so forth have on-board RAM?

Maybe one could forward the RAM cart calls to there, not that I would know.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
It's very unlikely this will be hacked (I may eat my words on this one though
tongue.gif
). Apparently this has English menus anyway. Why not just import it if you want it so bad? You can buy some software you know.
grog.gif

You mean to actually part with hard cash for goods??! YOU mean you actually WORK for what you want!! i dont get it!
wacko.gif
There MUST be a way to get it working without paying for it.. surley
unsure.gif

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
i just patched the rom by reseting the r/w commands to cutom read writes that are reroutet to my supercard.. works perfetct

As perfect as your spelling?

i just patched the rom by reseting the r/w commands to cutom read writes that are reroutet to my supercard.. works perfetct

hope u get banned for playing with my fellings
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

YEA u sux HARd 4 taking the 'P'.. BTW well done for getting OVER 100 USERS browsing this forum right now...and counting
ohmy.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You'll need the ramcart to get this to work. Maybe the newer flash carts will have the ramcart built in. I may get this if you can upgrade the browser and haven't to keep buying the new version. It should be in the UK for christmas next year.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i already got this to work. What i did is i got my Ninjapass Junior. I put the Opera DS Raw Dump on it. Then i my friend made a dump of the Ram Catridge and i put that on my Flash Cart and put the usage to high using the custom EZ Client. btw im using EZ Flash 4 Lite

borg8472

Trophies
XP
Country
i already got this to work. What i did is i got my Ninjapass Junior. I put the Opera DS Raw Dump on it. Then i my friend made a dump of the Ram Catridge and i put that on my Flash Cart and put the usage to high using the custom EZ Client. btw im using EZ Flash 4 Lite

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Now the newbies are getting in on the lieing too.

GIVE THIS GUY A WARNING
tongue.gif

I'm
cry.gif
. it will be months before this is cracked
hate2.gif

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
whos lying.. if you dont believe me then buy Ninja Pass Junior. Then go on a GBA rom site and look for "OPERA:RAM.gba" then put it in your GBA Flash Cart. then get your ninja pass and put the ram dump of Opera Web browser on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC