^^ndstitle-1098^^

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, they resolved the freeze problem with Daisenryaku so they should resolve the save problem with this game... Question is when
wink.gif
Fun game so far.

Just to say that anyone who bought this game will be able to fight the bosses from the GBA Rockman games numbers 3 and 4 again. To do so, have your GBA cart for either game inserted into the GBA slot when you startup this game. You will be able to fight 4 bosses from each title.

After you defeat all 8 bosses from both GBA games, you will obtain a "Mysterious Stone". It's not revealed on the news what it does yet so, you'll have to find out yourselves
tongue.gif

better than Shan

Trophies
Website
www.bluebed.net
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
M3 Game Manager V22b + loader V22
=================================
Two methods for loading GBA games.
press button "A" to load -new method (fast load)
press button "start" to load -old method (normal load)

Support playing game "451-great strategy" without hanging up in the battle scene.

Able to keep the last adjust setting of the moonshell(extend).

M3 Game Manager V22A: Fix the bug of the gba save patch function in GM-V22.

M3 Game Manager V22B: Maintain the high real time save game compataiblity as same as the version V21.

looks like we are screwed

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Well, they resolved the freeze problem with Daisenryaku so they should resolve the save problem with this game... Question is when
wink.gif
Fun game so far.

Just to say that anyone who bought this game will be able to fight the bosses from the GBA Rockman games numbers 3 and 4 again. To do so, have your GBA cart for either game inserted into the GBA slot when you startup this game. You will be able to fight 4 bosses from each title.

After you defeat all 8 bosses from both GBA games, you will obtain a "Mysterious Stone". It's not revealed on the news what it does yet so, you'll have to find out yourselves
tongue.gif
You dont need to have bought the games to do this, SC and most other flash cards have a gba union link feature. To use it on SC you just name the GBA game the same as the NDS one.

It'll then load GBA data first and boot NDS after. This makes the DS think you have both games inserted. For example it works fine for stuff like Castlevania: DoS linkage, where if linked to Castlevania AoS you get a rare ring in your inventory at the start of the game.

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just want to try it a bit but doesnt have a 64k SD card for saving.
Can i play it on SC
so that it doesn't save
or does it need a working save state to boot up?

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You dont need to have bought the games to do this, SC and most other flash cards have a gba union link feature. To use it on SC you just name the GBA game the same as the NDS one.

It'll then load GBA data first and boot NDS after. This makes the DS think you have both games inserted. For example it works fine for stuff like Castlevania: DoS linkage, where if linked to Castlevania AoS you get a rare ring in your inventory at the start of the game.
Nice, didn't know about that! But I still recommend buying games that you really like to support the developers
wink.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Just want to try it a bit but doesnt have a 64k SD card for saving.
Can i play it on SC
so that it doesn't save
or does it need a working save state to boot up?
You might be able to, its worth a try. I heard some people saying they could play the game on SC but just couldn't save without a ds card inserted.
In my experience i actually needed a card with a 64k sav in slot 1 to even get past the title screen =/

stepppp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can get mine to boot ( using supercard mini sd and max media launcher ) BUT it boots to both screens turning black with some japanese writing on them both!. Dont seem to be able to get it to start.

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tryed it but didn't worked for me with save to sd option.
2 black (or white?) screens.

What will haben if i use save to nds card option
and don't have a nds card for this save type?
Maybe I can play but can't save. have to test it.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I can get mine to boot ( using supercard mini sd and max media launcher ) BUT it boots to both screens turning black with some japanese writing on them both!. Dont seem to be able to get it to start.
Those 2 black screens your getting are saying something along the lines of "There was a problem loading data unable to access save"
This is happening to you because your using max media launcher in the ds slot =\

BoBMang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This sounds amazing, I had no idea the SC could do this?

Just just have a GBA game named identically as the DS one and boot teh GBA one? Will it let me boot the DS one after that? Sounds cool if it is that easy.
smile.gif

TripleA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country

This sounds amazing, I had no idea the SC could do this?

Just just have a GBA game named identically as the DS one and boot teh GBA one? Will it let me boot the DS one after that? Sounds cool if it is that easy.
smile.gif
Sorry i didn't explain it properly

1st you tick (Enable GBA Union) option at the bottom of the properties when patching the NDS game.
The GBA rom doesn't need to be patched, it just needs to be a clean rom named the same as the NDS one.

For example (Castlevania.dsq and Castlevania.gba) then when you boot the DS game "not the gba one" you should notice the SC preloads the GBA data 1st and boots the DS rom afterwards. This tricks the DS into thinking you have both games inserted.

I cant really explain it any better than that. As for going about doing this on m3 somone else will have to tell you =\

blackeromegalon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Here's a mini guide plus a couple of vids from the dvd and some scans!

http://www.rockmanpm.com/forum/index.php?topic=1171.0

I've gotten tired of waiting for the m3 update, so I've decided to play the game and just putting the ds in a perpetual sleep mode when I'm not playing the game. I have'nt been playing anything else for the past week anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ +1