^^ndstitle-1048^^

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i can't really figure out too much about this game, i'd love to see an FAQ surface, but it's super addictive. like pipe dream meets clu clu land

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, this kind of reminds me of Pipe Dream or another GB game... This should be fun
smile.gif

Use the stylus to create a path for the ball to get to the destination by moving the panels.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/ap9j/index.html?link=txt

Two ways to manipuate the panels are sliding them in any direction or rotating them by drawing a circle.

To gain good results in the game, you must chain the pink Panic Ball with any of the patterned balls in a certain order to create a "Trick". e.g. 2x Hearts = A Pair, Heart + Spade + Heart + Spade = Zebra. There's 50+ patterns to create.

In certain modes, when your Panic Ball hits a dead end, a black Obstruction Ball will appear. If your Panic Ball touches it then you will lose a Panic Ball and you will start from the beginning again.

Clear Mode
Fulfill certain conditions to clear a stage. Three of them are...
1. Gain ? pattern ? number of times.
2. Chain all balls and lead them to the goal.
3. Get ??? points or higher.

Score Mode
Challenge yourself to get as high a score as possible in the limited time. Chaining Tricks will give you extra time and there are also 46 different tricks for you to complete.

Solving Mode
Solve set puzzles without a time limit. For those who aren't good at action puzzles.

Fulfilling certain conditions in any of the modes will unlock new panels.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Touch panic, hm? That reminds me of a story...

*Me and girl groping in her room*
cool.gif

*Me = touch*
wink.gif

Then her dad walked in...
mad.gif

*Me = Panic!*
ohmy.gif

Then I recieved lovely parting gift (aka her father's foot, in my ass).
ph34r.gif

Lesson learned.
lecture.gif

P.S. - That never actually happened.
rofl2.gif
But in all seriousness, pipe dream was a great game. I remember it well (I also remember sucking at it, but it was still fun). I'll give this one a try in the near future.
happy.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap this intrigues me in ways I didn't know possible...mainly just because someone said Pipe Dream!

I
wub.gif
Pipe Dream

QazzaQY2K

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ya i think it's alot of fun ;D i'm having my japanish friend translating pictures of the buttons .. soon we know what exactly we are playing ;Pyou can still figure out by your self.. i'll just have the exact meanings by tomorrow some time..

300megs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey is there anyway i can have this work with the load me or ndspatch? eather doesnt seem to want to work for me.

i have seen some of the japanese adds for this game and it looks like fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: lol @ greasy strangler lines. Everyone should watch it and post lines. haha