^^ndstitle-0967^^

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woah, huge Japanese game dump happned within me blinking my eyes.

What is this game called? Only has a number, and abbreviated filename.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Woah, huge Japanese game dump happned within me blinking my eyes.

What is this game called? Only has a #.

Fixed.
Oh, okay
smile.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, it looks bad, but that doesn't look like the worst of it to me
frown.gif

The one good thing - it appears Yasunori Mitsuda composed for it
ohmy.gif
(of Chrono Trigger fame).
Sample of music on this page: http://www.ibrains.co.jp/mobile/deeplabyrinth/ (site for the mobile phone version).

EDIT: Actually, there's 3 MP3s here: http://www.ds-x2.com/index.php?id=4942

I mean, I'm not into this sort of music, I just know it sounds good when I'm playing a RPG type game, and I respect Mitsuda's composition skills.

D

Demonclaw

How can you say this game looks bad ? , The models and the levels look pretty good to me . In fact I actually think theyre the best models ive seen so far on a DS game . If you guys think this looks ugly then you cant have much over for metroid then ( that really have many low poly models that looks much worse )

M

multiboy2k

Graphics aren't everything ya know. If this game is anything like some people are saying it is. Than these graphics are GREAT. People have been comparing this game to Morrowind and Daggerfall. If it has that kind of depth and gameplay mechanic. This could be legendary for a handheld. Particularly if it is online a well. Portable Everquest?

D

Demonclaw

I just tried it and it looks great and it amazing how good it runs . To bad its japanese but its still a pretty fun hack & slash game

M

multiboy2k

This game is GREAT. I posted my complete hands-on at gamefaqs. The graphics look fine in this game. The pics are bad.
The gameplay is very fluid. I have been playing it for the last 3 hours.

Zorn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thx for that!
But plz tell us if its playable without language knowledge.
and when will this game be released in english?

chava

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
chavads.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I just tried it and it looks great and it amazing how good it runs . To bad its japanese but its still a pretty fun hack & slash game

I've played for a time and i really like it!

Anyway, I'm kinda losed... is in a place where there's a monolith where i can't read what's on it and there's a door near where i have to use a spell that i hadn't learned yet... can you help me?
Thanx

M

multiboy2k

You have to keep looking around in all of the rooms everywhere on that floor. You will find a room with a person who will teach you the new spell. Take that spell and use it to open the door with spell marked on that door. Also, I have found new spells in treasure chests. I picked up a really powerful Ice spell(uses almost the entire magic bar).

And, Yes! this game is very playable without knowing japanese. There are 2 gameplay modes. One mode is specifically a 'Dungeon Hack' mode where it is mostly fighting. The first mode, which is exploration mode even is playable without knowing a translation. But, this game is sooo good, that you actually want to know what is going on! But, it doesn't seem entirely necessary. Well atleast as far as I have gotten. Which, still seems relatively early. I think this game may be HUGE.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know, this game isn't too bad actually. Although I am a little stuck now, and wish I could read Japanese...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.