^^ndstitle-0952^^

Souv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like some people can get it to work on their supercard CF, but I get two white screens
cry.gif

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like some people can get it to work on their supercard CF, but I get two white screensÂ
cry.gif

is it white screen for a long long time? cus on mine, it is white screen, but after like 5 seconds the stuff loads...dunno if that's ur problem.

and i also get white screens if i push the supercard in all the way, put it out 1mm, and it always work fine.

Souv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like some people can get it to work on their supercard CF, but I get two white screensÂ
cry.gif

is it white screen for a long long time? cus on mine, it is white screen, but after like 5 seconds the stuff loads...dunno if that's ur problem.

and i also get white screens if i push the supercard in all the way, put it out 1mm, and it always work fine.

Nope, just tried
wacko.gif

And no word on the official site..

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The online spike just means that the game is selling.
yaynds.gif

The Nintendo World Store is selling the game today (will be getting my copy from my usual store for a cheaper price). I'm sure that it's not the only place selling upon release date. As long as investigators don't go to your house and search for an actual physical copy, you're okay.
laugh.gif

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah...i thought that was the problem..i scaned every where, shot everywhere, but no luck, only the 2 doors closing me in can be scaned, and they are just regular doors, should open with any shot...but they are not opening
Look closely at that artifact enclosed in the barrier, in the middle of the stage. There's two scan points.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alot more linear to other Metroid games (which I'm kinda glad as it suits the handheld), more run to the end of the level and then run back to the ship.

I read a few previews saying that later on you'll need to revisit planets for other artifacts and weapons, not had to do that yet only defeated 2 bosses and 3 hunters so far and then had to rest as my arm started to ache and my hands were turning into a "claw".

I reckon any future games would be alot more expansive and less linear. I really hopes the a side scrolling Metroid to come too, I'm sure there will as Japan prefered those to the Prime games.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I absolutly love it! can't put it down, know what you mean about aches too lol.

You do have to go back I'm at 53% and the 1st and 2nd planets are HUGE once you go back and find stuff.
I just tok out the 4th boss and the Red Hunter (forgot name) bosses are the same kinda after the first one anyway except different beams damage them.
I hope they make a sequal to this on DS (shame to use the engine and hard work on 1 game when another can be made using it) and also a 2D metroid would be perfect on DS.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cool releases of games today, anyone know if you have to play the single player game to unlock multiplayer things in this?? i didnt mind beating mario kart to get all of the cars for all charachters, but im not a big fan of shooters, although this is *somewhat* of an exception. just curious, id like to better my time playing to get everything i need before going online.

YodaJM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah...i thought that was the problem..i scaned every where, shot everywhere, but no luck, only the 2 doors closing me in can be scaned, and they are just regular doors, should open with any shot...but they are not opening

Look closely at that artifact enclosed in the barrier, in the middle of the stage. There's two scan points.

Yeah I missed that second scanpoint the first time in that room and couldn't figure out what to do next.

But it sounds like he's not there yet. Just in a room with 2 basica doors. Just go right next to the door and fire, it sometimes won't open if you're not close enough. Either that or restart since you're just at the beggining.

YodaJM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cool releases of games today, anyone know if you have to play the single player game to unlock multiplayer things in this?? i didnt mind beating mario kart to get all of the cars for all charachters, but im not a big fan of shooters, although this is *somewhat* of an exception. just curious, id like to better my time playing to get everything i need before going online.

You start with 3 hunters enabled for WiFi, you can get the others by beating them in Single player I believe.

JonLeung

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read through the thread but even trying every combination of options in the newest version of M3 Game Manager, it still doesn't want to work...
frown.gif

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

You start with 3 hunters enabled for WiFi, you can get the others by beating them in Single player I believe.

go fig lol, do the extra hunters come with better powers?? or is the playing field level for all players??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone