wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was a great james pond game for megadrive.
it was incredibly stylish and fun, i wonder if this one is in the same fashion...
Its kinda same but the levels are completely different and a bit crap. Monsters are randomly placed in worlds (like sea world ones in sports world). The music is crap too with only 4 tunes. I think the publishers got rights to the sprites and licence but not levels. So not as good.

Same as GBA & PlayStation 1 but with lame map on bottom screen.

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
This is the same as the GBA game with touch screen support added, for those of you wondering...

Now this is one game in which I clearly cannot see anything sensible been done with the touch screen. Or is it just like in that Animaniacs-game, the touch-screen is one gigantic pause-button? Sheesh...leave the poor James alone, he had his glory and now they`re ruining it
mad.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the same as the GBA game with touch screen support added, for those of you wondering...

Now this is one game in which I clearly cannot see anything sensible been done with the touch screen. Or is it just like in that Animaniacs-game, the touch-screen is one gigantic pause-button? Sheesh...leave the poor James alone, he had his glory and now they`re ruining it
mad.gif
A nice 4 game compilation with James Pond - Licence to Trill, James Pond 2 - Codename Robocod, Aquatic Games & James pond 3 - Operation Starfish would've been better. The was a GBA version similar way back in 2002, was the ORIGINAL Robocod game but with Aquatic Games as a multiplayer bonus, dunno what happened to it, there was loads of previews for it and UK mag, GBX even reviewed it then it was cancelled and 3 years later this cheap imatation came out...odd.

Starteck2002

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.starteckonline.com
XP
Country
Balls :-( I actually enjoyed this! The wife enjoyed it even more as she never played it first time round. FYI, the only cheat i remember for this game still works :-)

On level one, collect the Cake, Hammer, Earth, Apple and Tap (C-H-E-A-T) in that order to become invincible.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Balls :-( I actually enjoyed this! The wife enjoyed it even more as she never played it first time round. FYI, the only cheat i remember for this game still works :-)

On level one, collect the Cake, Hammer, Earth, Apple and Tap (C-H-E-A-T) in that order to become invincible.
Cheats still work but now you can do them after each world, also theres Penguin, Oil, Wheel (I think), Earth and Racket (POWER) on the other side of the game map.

Oh and one more addition to this version, you run faster and it kinda messes up gameplay when your use to something else (dunno if it effects thouse who never play the original but i like play this on my amiga at least once a month.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-