^^ndstitle-0881^^

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An animeified Japanese take on American Football. Considering I don't have a DS flash card I might have to import this bad boy.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah...oops...

the game seems alot like mario golf gba, ie, alot of rpg stuff to get to the football. may take a bit to really figure out.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, this japanese football player, he makes a deal with the devil (max devilpower) and gets this magical face shield that lets him see the best route for scoring a touchdown. But then he realises that he doesn't need the special powers, as he already had the skills within him, but it is too late, for the devil already owns his soul. Am I right? Am I right?

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
No I watched the anime its hilarious. This dude has a codename eyeshield 21 since he uses a eyeshield to hide his identity. Meanwhile he is this little guy who gets scared fast. But since the guys who used to bully him made him do errands he can run fast. The captain of the devils team saw him and drafted him without his free will. Blablabla he can run they win a lot and want to join the christmas bowl.

Very ncie anime

AngleFan

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eso mismo a tu puta madre mamonazo de mierda.... tu puta familia cabron de mierda comerrabos... para que haceis una web de roms si no hay roms subnormales de mierda hilipollas comerrabos

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
how I can download the rom?? :S

you obviously didnt read the rules
we do not provide links to illegal roms on this site

ask again and i will ban you
lecture.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Also, that's not how you spell "gilipollas"...

Back to the topic, thanks for the link to the commercial for this game. It looks a lot better than the PS2 game where all you do is play cards... This one is worth an "import".

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, the football part seems straightforward, but i totally can't figure out how to tackle properly. it just puts a box on the screen. no indication of "rub" or "hit target" anyone know what to do?

the rpg part looks and sounds nice, but i lasted about 5 minutes before i got stuck. couldn't figure out how to exit to main menu either

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o