^^ndstitle-0874^^

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well playing the Euro version, it gives you full control of your golf swing instead of timing button presses..

But some people found the game boring.. But isn't that what golf is? The most boring sport on the planet?

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well playing the Euro version, it gives you full control of your golf swing instead of timing button presses..

But some people found the game boring.. But isn't that what golf is? The most boring sport on the planet?
Hah, yes it is
tongue.gif
I'll have to give this a try though. Although a DS Mario Golf would be wonderful (gotta buy into the mario franchise whoring)

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

i take it you have never watched/played bowles then
that is without a doubt the most mind numbingly boring sport ever invented (i guess thats why only people over 60 play it....)

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
imagine sports where you can smoke & drink: GOLF

that's one of the best golf games ever (IF you like golf). ball physics are amazing and there are lots of courses. it's no mariogolf through;

scootdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imagine sports where you can smoke & drink: GOLF

that's one of the best golf games ever (IF you like golf). ball physics are amazing and there are lots of courses. it's no mariogolf through;

I substitute the smoke for a nice juicy dip of Skoal Straight.
grog.gif

This golf game is good. Customization of the golfer could be a little deeper.

Never played Tiger Woods, do you use the stylus as your club in that too?

Aks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playin the euro version of this for about 3 weeks now, I can honestly say I'm addicted to this game, tiger woods sucks bad compared to this. I know its only golf but it's very well done. Not only that when my ds is off I can see the lines from me taking swings(hope I can replace my touchscreen somehow). cya, just had to add my 2 cents.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
just flashed it, it's mario golf without the personality. the characters are lame too. the game itself is ok, but that presentation is a total letdown.

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, anyone know if the same group (camelot??) will do the DS version of mario golf? and the stylus instead of a golf club on the box art. how coy of them!

oh and BTW i love your sig tshu
smile.gif

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game's multiplayer is a blast. I love drawing weiners and scribbling obscenities at my opponent as they try to putt.

and characters are lame? it's golf! although more customization would be nice.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I like the controls in this game however I must admit it is incredibly boring. I tried to like it, I honestly did....but, it's not very entertaining (unless you're a golf fanatic). Mario Golf with this sort of control scheme on the otherhand
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@