Status
Not open for further replies.

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
this emulator sucks so bad.i hate when it freezes when i use the touch screen,or when i use the save states and it freezes,this needs an update as soon as possible,many games are unplayable and lag all the way,its been 2 months whithout a single update...

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it works fine for me, maybe you just don't know how to use it

and you are free to use other emulators..no one has a gun to your head

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. The SC team's working hard to release new features. They're not going to update the emulators until they're done.
2. I've never experienced any of the problems you mentioned (except for the compatibility)
3. IT'S THE FIRST VERSION OF A NEW EMULATOR. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it works fine?lool non of the special chip games work fine,it laggs like shit and that a fact,if it works fine for you maybe you have the best scds2 in the world,cause on the supercard forums many people say the same things i said!the stupid freezing bug when using the touchscreen is thw worst bug of all

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you don't read anything, do you??

they already said when they released it, games that required the fx chip will not work
pay attention man
lecture.gif

the discussion span 5 pages

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i read but the lag while playing normal snes games most of them have lag,im not the only one complaining about this dude,and i do know how the emulator works,maybe better than you do

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Well then, why don't you play your special chip games on a different ds snes emulator? Oh, thats right, you can't.

I have never had any freezing problems with any part of the emulator, either during gameplay, or using the menus. Have you tried different dumps of these games that are causing you problems? have you followed the instructions for playing special chip games, such as switch on FF and set the CPU to 4?

As other people have stated, this is the FIRST release of a NEW emulator, you obviously have little to no idea of how much hard work goes into creating such software, if you did, you would not be complaining abtout the lack of updates after only two months. If however I am wrong and you are indeed a good programmer, then by all means, make your own snes emulator. But remember, if you make it from scratch it might take you a few years, not just a couple of months. Emulator, or even game coding is a very long and difficult task, especially when it is not the ONLY project you have running.
Please be patient, if you honestly can't survive without playing a hand full of snes games on the move, then might I suggest that you sell your DSTwo card, and your DS and get yourself a PSP, which has a rather good port of snes9x, which by the way, even on a machine as fast as a PSP sufferes from slowdowns and terrible framerates on even simple games such as DKC.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
goncalodoom said:
i read but the lag while playing normal snes games most of them have lag,im not the only one complaining about this dude,and i do know how the emulator works,maybe better than you do

lol..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you're funny too
laugh.gif

goncalodoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
spinal_cord said:
Well then, why don't you play your special chip games on a different ds snes emulator? Oh, thats right, you can't.

I have never had any freezing problems with any part of the emulator, either during gameplay, or using the menus. Have you tried different dumps of these games that are causing you problems? have you followed the instructions for playing special chip games, such as switch on FF and set the CPU to 4?

As other people have stated, this is the FIRST release of a NEW emulator, you obviously have little to no idea of how much hard work goes into creating such software, if you did, you would not be complaining abtout the lack of updates after only two months. If however I am wrong and you are indeed a good programmer, then by all means, make your own snes emulator. But remember, if you make it from scratch it might take you a few years, not just a couple of months. Emulator, or even game coding is a very long and difficult task, especially when it is not the ONLY project you have running.
Please be patient, if you honestly can't survive without playing a hand full of snes games on the move, then might I suggest that you sell your DSTwo card, and your DS and get yourself a PSP, which has a rather good port of snes9x, which by the way, even on a machine as fast as a PSP sufferes from slowdowns and terrible framerates on even simple games such as DKC.
the random freezing when going to the NDSSFC menu while playing is not new to dstwo users,dont come here saying that its not true cause it is
see it here http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7246-1-1.html ,and the supercard team didnt start the emulator from scratch

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no issues with the games I tried playing. Oh wait, that's because I play them on the SNES (the way the games were MADE for), and not on something smaller even than a SNES cart.

derp

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
jakeyjake said:
I have no issues with the games I tried playing. Oh wait, that's because I play them on the SNES (the way the games were MADE for), and not on something smaller even than a SNES cart.

derp

Is that because you're too cheap to buy a modern console?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
jakeyjake said:

derp

jakeyderp, gtfo of the flashcart/supercard/ndssfc thread. your input is lame, and has absolutely no relevance to the topic.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This thread is pointless bitchy thread that I sent in a request to get locked.
Stop whinning about the SNES emulator already, if you can't deal with a beta having flaws, buy a better system and get the hell out of the flashcard world since you have proven to be a shallow minded twit. There are no better SNES emualtors for the DS and what you get is what you get, deal with it and move on as well stop complaining because all it does is show how immature you really are.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you hate the emulator so much, try playing the same games you're having issues with on SneMulDS. You will appreciate the DSTwo's emulator a LOT more.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Stop whinning about the SNES emulator already, if you can't deal with a beta having flaws, buy a better system and get the hell out of the flashcard world since you have proven to be a shallow minded twit. There are no better SNES emualtors for the DS and what you get is what you get, deal with it and move on as well stop complaining because all it does is show how immature you really are.

There's a whole load of things wrong with what you said. I'm just too drunk to voice my opinions eloquently without sounding like a troll.
The first line got my back up though, "The thread is too bitchy, so I bitched about it!" Grrr! The OP doesn't like something, show them how it can be better! I'm saying no more as, like I said, I'm too drunk!

QUOTE(PeregrinFig @ Nov 7 2010, 09:51 PM) If you hate the emulator so much, try playing the same games you're having issues with on SneMulDS. You will appreciate the DSTwo's emulator a LOT more.
^More like it!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
SixtySixHundred said:

There's a whole load of things wrong with what you said. I'm just too drunk to voice my opinions eloquently without sounding like a troll.
The first line got my back up though, "The thread is too bitchy, so I bitched about it!" Grrr! The OP doesn't like something, show them how it can be better! I'm saying no more as, like I said, I'm too drunk!
If you have a problem with my post, please take it here

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:

QUOTE(PeregrinFig @ Nov 7 2010, 09:51 PM) If you hate the emulator so much, try playing the same games you're having issues with on SneMulDS. You will appreciate the DSTwo's emulator a LOT more.
^More like it!

I don't get how drunk people are able to go on the computer if they're too intoxicated. That's just odd.

We all get these retarded threads that's always about complaining. To avoid these threads, simply ignore them and wait for someone to request a Lock on the thread.

If you're unsatisfied with the DSTWO SNES Emulator, then you may as well give your DSTWO to someone that'll appreciate its features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast