NDSMail help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Inuuto, Aug 8, 2011.

Aug 8, 2011

NDSMail help by Inuuto at 8:07 PM (512 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Inuuto
    OP

Member Inuuto Enigmatic

United States
    I use NDSMAil and for 99% of my messages it says unsupported content type. Can anyone help me make sense of this and fix my problem?

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    v0.60 (the latest version) was released in 2007. the lost blog post about updates was in 2009. this is pretty much a dead project and you have to assume that anything which has changed since then would not be implemented.

your problem could be a number of issues but without more information no one can be sure what it is. you would need to look up exactly what ndsmail supports and then see what type of emails you are receiving. i'm sure that if you did this you would figure out what the problem is, and it is probably something which is not supported or which was never implemented.

my best advice, and what has worked for me, is to get a simple e-mail account which can be used through the ds browser. it isn't as fast as a dedicated application but does work well for e-mail on the go.

-another world

3. coolness

Banned coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Netherlands
    damn i used this program some years ago and thanks to that program i have a slowmotion ds lite [​IMG]