NDSI Problem

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by hamza-link, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2008

NDSI Problem by hamza-link at 9:19 PM (1,368 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. hamza-link
    OP

Newcomer hamza-link Member

Morocco
    on the NDSI

Times change, friends players. The time will soon be past when games were portable Dezone to play in the U.S. or Japanese securities on our European consoles. Nintendo stated that the games specially designed for ISD (his new version of the DS) and downloaded games will be zoned. Nothing moves in contrast to the DS titles which will therefore remain Dezone and playable on any console ISD (European, Asian, American ...). The same will apply to the internal browser will surf and exchange pictures anywhere in the world via any console. Nintendo says its choice in the columns of CVG.

"The ISD is zoned as the console loads of features that Internet and we intend to develop online services calibrated for each region. The zoning will also be in place because the laptop will include parental control and that each region sets its own age limits for games. "

Note that in all this, the most surprising is ultimately that there specially designed games for this version of the DS. It must not forget that there is already a camera accessory for the console although lack of games, he is never out of Japan. We must therefore look beyond the particularity of those securities "DSI only".

2. m3rox

Member m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    What's the ISD?

3. Joey R.

Banned Joey R. Banned

Spain
    I wouldn't say it's useless, but as long as hamza-link doesn't post a source, I would take this info as a rumour...

4. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    I think he means DSi..and what I can read, he's talking about it being region-locked but tell me if I read it wrong.

5. pasc

Member pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Germany
    it is old info anyways, it is only saying that the Downloadable content and DSi Software will be regionlocked which shouldn't be too much of a big deal... the much bigger deal is:

why is the friggin thing comin' out so late ? the japanese get it in a month and we ? *sob*

6. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Plenty of topics about this already, though thanks.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.